Terms & Conditions
1) The quality, quantity and specification of the goods shall be those set out on the quote form, subject always to the following
• All natural materials supplied are subject to their natural markings, veining, colour variations, cracks and vents.
• When samples have been submitted, identical resemblance of the product suppled to the sample cannot be guaranteed.
• Any description of materials offered are for guidance only and for not imply suitability for any particular purpose.
• All thicknesses quoted are normal and no liability is accepted for reasonable variations.
2) The price of the goods is the price stated on the company’s quote, unless there are changes at template to original information given. The customer will be informed as soon as possible and new quote issued.
3) Customers will be required to pay a deposit of £100 when placing an order and full payment must be made prior to installation.
This £100 deposit is not refundable as this is paid to secure the suitable dates for templating and fitting, and to order the required materials.
4) Once materials have been ordered and committed to production we cannot accept cancellations or guarantee that amendments, or additions, can be made fro matching slabs.
5) Position of joints shall be at the discretion of Warrington Granite & Marble Ltd.
6) Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate and the Company (Warrington Granite & Marble Ltd) shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of goods howsoever caused. Time for delivery shall not be the essence of the contract unless expressly agreed by the Company in writing. The Company shall not be liable for failure to deliver the goods if the failure is due to reasons beyond the Company’s reasonable control.
7) Notwithstanding any other provision of these conditions the property of the goods shall not pass to the customer until the Company has received full payment of the goods.
8) Prior to the installation all base units must be in place and clear, levelled and securely fixed to the wall and floor.
9) Access and floor area must be clear.
10) We will require you to sign our ‘Competition Note’ and it is important that you check over the work as no discrepancies can be taken into consideration after the installers leave site.
11) Warrington Granite & Marble Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time, and when they affect current customer orders the Company will advise the customer accordingly.